Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beach baby and Great Expectations!

Our adventure for the day was to take Keira to Half Moon Bay.  I think she was pretty stoked to go....


As a family, we were all at the beach.  Zachary was hanging out in my tummy.  I am 4 months prego with Zachy and so excited to be having another baby. 



No clue why, but Keira loved to hold up the number one.  Wait, I know, she is so smart she knows she is one year old?  Or maybe she knows her momma is number one?  Not sure which...





Applesauce at the beach, can't beat it!



My momma is number one!




Now that's a belly! 



Beautiful day at Maverick's!  Can't wait for December, January months for the big waves.

Keira, as soon as we took off your swim suit to get you dressed, you peed right then and there...and all over my foot! 


Fun walk on the bluff.  Couldn't have asked for a nicer day.







Here is Keira at the end of the day, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment