Monday, April 26, 2010

Auntie Becca comes for a visit.

Here are 3 of my favorite people; Keira, Rebecca and Moriah.  Rebecca and I have been friends since 7th grade when we sat at the same lab table in Mr. Turner's Science class.  Some of my earliest memories of Rebecca and I are of disecting a worm and a frog together.  Good times...!  One thing about Rebecca is that we always have fun, no wonder the circumstances (even dissection for one example..ha ha).  Anyway, Rebecca has always been like a sister to me, and is Keira's Auntie Becca.  Moriah's middle name is Elizabeth, after her Aunt Dana.  Sidenote....Rebecca wanted it pointed out that Moriah cut her own bangs before the trip.  They look great Moriah...



** Just a side note, Moriah's haircut was performed by an 8yr old who decided she didn't want bangs anymore. **

No comments:

Post a Comment